Dentures / Partials / Attachments
Does your denture:
- Smell or appear old and unaesthetic?
- Feel loose and unstable?
- Have severe wear on the teeth or difficulty chewing food?
- Make your face appear tired and wrinkled?
If you answered YES to any of these common problems, we may be able to help with a simple evaluation. Having a well adapted prosthesis is the foundation to a successful treatment. Whether it be a repair, reline or replacement of teeth, our experienced Prosthodontists specialize in improving appearances and chewing function. Our prosthesis are customized by our doctors using the highest quality teeth. That means INCREASED DURABILITY, LONGER LASTING, and IMPROVED ESTHETICS!
Come see what all the excitement is about and experience a better way of life!
Most dentures are made of acrylic and can be fabricated two different ways.
- A conventional denture is made after all teeth have been extracted and the tissues (gums) have healed.
- An immediate denture is fabricated and inserted immediately after the teeth are extracted and the tissues are allowed to heal under the denture.
Dentures over a normal course of time will wear and need to be replaced or relined in order to keep the jaw alignment normal. The alignment will slowly change as the bone and gum ridges recede or shrink due to the extraction of the teeth. Regular dentist examinations are still important for the denture wearer so that the oral tissues can be checked for disease or change.